I drove it up to my Mom and Dad’s house this afternoon with the motocompy in place and I think it was a success…a learning success. The screen was pretty wobbly because the hinge had too much play in the joint, if that makes any sense. I think I need to find a slightly larger post for the hinge so that it doesn’t bounce around quite as much. Not that it really mattered today…the glare made the screen fairly unusable. Also, the power inverter was giving me some problems. I have two power inverters and the one that I’m using right now is a higher wattage rating and it has a fan in it but it also likes to cut out at odd times…so, I think I’m going to take it out for a spin with the other inverter and see how that works. Overall, I was pretty pleased with how everything worked. The computer stayed in place, nothing caught on fire, and I didn’t crash. I’d call it a success.